WE ARE HIRING!
- Interact and care for the animals
- Monitor dogs in group settings
- Cleans and disinfects kennels and other areas of the facility. Checks and maintains supply levels; makes simple observations regarding welfare of animals
- Washing dishes and doing laundry
- LOVING and CARING for the dogs and cats are a MUST
- MUST be able to a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
- Must be responsible, patient, dependable, and an ANIMAL LOVER to be considered for employment
- Dog handling experience preferred but not necessary
- MUST be a self-starter and hardworking
- Be able to work in a team and communicate effectively
- Must conduct oneself in a confident and professional manner even when stressed and/or focused on individual tasks
- Must be able to work in the outdoor environment and handle heavy equipment for an extended shift period
Keep in mind this position is as fun as you make it, especially if you truly love dogs, but you will be cleaning up after them 50% of your time. You are required to be a self-starter and be hardworking. This can be a physically demanding job sometimes. Additionally, if you are not okay with picking up dog poop, pee, or cleaning in general and do not ANY meet criteria listed above, application will not be considered.
Dependent on experience